“Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks….”
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
I have so much to be thankful for. A list cannot truly express it all, but here goes….
2. I am thankful for my family and friends. I do not deserve them.
3. I am thankful for my health. I just need to get in shape (segue to my new year’s resolution….)
4. I attend a wonderful church, Hope Chapel West O’ahu. Consider yourself invited.
5. I am blessed to be at the Kamehameha Schools with an awesome team. I laugh everyday. The students crack me up….
6. I get to live at a cool place in a great location. Me love 909.
7. I have the opportunity to sponsor a child in the Philippines. It’s the most important thing that I do.
8. Technology. This is how I learn.
9. Coffee. Because breakfast is the most important meal of the day….