Last year, I posted my Thanksgiving Top 10 list. This year, I echo the same. I would just like to add on an 11th.
2. I am thankful for my family and friends. I do not deserve them.
3. I am thankful for my health. I just need to get in shape (segue to my new year’s resolution….)
4. I attend a wonderful church, Hope Chapel West O’ahu. Consider yourself invited.
5. I am blessed to be at the Kamehameha Schools with an awesome team. I laugh everyday. The students crack me up….
6. I get to live at a nice place in a great location. Me love 909.
7. I have the opportunity to sponsor a child in the Philippines. It’s the most important thing that I do.
8. Technology. This is how I learn.
9. Coffee. Because breakfast is the most important meal of the day….
11. I am thankful for my MiniChurch family (bible study group.) We meet every Wednesday at Mocha Jave Café at the Ward Centre. Consider yourself invited.
Happy Thanksgiving, and Happy ThanksLiving….