I am so blessed. And My hope is to be a blessing.
Here are my Top Ten reasons for being thankful:
2. I am thankful for my family and friends. I do not deserve them.
3. I am thankful for my health. I just need to get in better shape (pears do not count.)
4. I attend a wonderful church, Inspire City. Consider yourself invited.
5. I am blessed to be at the Kamehameha Schools with an amazing team. I laugh everyday. The students crack me up….
6. I get to live in a cool space in a great location. Love Kaka’ako.
7. I have the opportunity to sponsor a child in the Philippines. It’s the most important thing that I do.
8. Technology. This is how I learn.
9. Travel. This is my passion. Machu Picchu & Tokyo in 2016.
Happy Thanksgiving, and Happy ThanksLiving.
“Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks….”
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18