So blessed. And My hope is to be a blessing.
Here are my Top 10 reasons in 2016 for being thankful:
2. I am thankful for my family and friends. I do not deserve them.
3. I am thankful for my health. I just need to get in shape. Pears do not count….
4. I attend a wonderful church, Inspire Honolulu. Consider yourself invited.
5. I am blessed to be at the Kamehameha Schools with an amazing team. I laugh everyday.
6. I live in a cool place. #OurKakaako
7. I am blessed to sponsor a child in the Philippines. It’s the most important thing that I do.
8. TED-Ed. Technologies will come and go. Great ideas never go out of style….
9. Travel. This is my passion. Machu Picchu, Tokyo, and NYC in 2016. Aotearoa (and more) in 2017.
Happy Thanksgiving, and Happy ThanksLiving.
“Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks….”
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18