So thankful for each and every blessing! Here are the Top 10 things that I am thankful for in 2018:
2. I am thankful for my family and friends. I do not deserve them.
3. I am thankful for my health. I just need to get in shape. (Pears do not count.)
4. I attend a wonderful church, Inspire Honolulu. Consider yourself invited.
5. I am blessed to be at the Kamehameha Schools with an amazing team. I laugh everyday.
6. I live in the best neighborhood. #OurKakaako
7. I am blessed to sponsor a child in the Philippines. I was happy to sponsor Marla for 15 years, and now I sponsor Maekylyn. This is the most important thing that I do.
8. TED-Ed. Technologies will come and go. Great ideas never go out of style…
9. Travel. This is my passion. Seoul in 2018. Hopefully Hong Kong in 2019.
“Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks…”
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18