I have so much to be thankful for. Here is my Top 10….
2. I am thankful for my family and friends. I do not deserve them.
3. I am thankful for my health. I just need to get in shape (pears do not count.)
4. I attend a wonderful church, Inspire City. Consider yourself invited.
5. I am blessed to be at the Kamehameha Schools with an awesome team. I laugh everyday. The students crack me up….
6. I get to live at a cool place in a great location. Me love 909.
7. I have the opportunity to sponsor a child in the Philippines. It’s the most important thing that I do.
8. Technology. This is how I learn.
9. Travel. This is my passion.
Happy Thanksgiving, and Happy ThanksLiving….